Action Nutrition's Top-Selling Pre-Workout, BOLT Extreme Energy, helps you achieve your Athletic Goals with the Improved Energy, Increased Strength and Enhanced Performance only found in a Clinically Dosed Pre-Workout.
Action Nutrition's Pro Supplement Formulators have Decades of Experience working in Sports Nutrition with Dietary Supplements and they chose only the Best Ingredientswhen they created BOLT Extreme Energy.
Very Well Balanced
Very solid well balanced pre workout , not too jittery feeling but gives you enough pep to get through your workout or even workday with a little more gas in the tank
This product has a good amount of caffeine and supplements. I bought the watermelon and blueberry flavors...It even tastes good to mix each...together. I get a good amount of energy with no crash or jitters. Great product for the price...
Love this stuff!! Great taste and [it] gives so much energy!
Discover the Amazing Pre Workout Benefits of a product that includes Scientifically Studied Ingredients at their Clinically Effective Dosages.
A Meticulous Review of the Most Recent Data on the Best Pre Workout Ingredients led to the creation of BOLT Extreme Energy, Action Nutrition's Most Advanced Pre Workout Formula.
BOLT Works, it's the BEST TASTING PRE WORKOUT we've ever tried, and We Know that BOLT Extreme Energy is Going to Blow You Away!
Action Nutrition's BCAA Loaded Supports your Athletic Goals with Increased Muscle Growth & Recovery, Enhanced Endurance, and Improved Hydration.
BCAA Loaded's Muscle Mending Properties are Fueled by it's hand-picked ingredients that include the Gold Standard 12:1:1 BCAA Ratio with 5 Full Grams of Leucine in Every Serving!
But, BCAA Loaded doesn't just Help you Build and Maintain Muscle, it Helps you Perform Better by Keeping you Hydrated with 500 mg of Coconut Water Powder. Coconut Water Powder is Extremely High in Potassium and Other Electrolytes that will help keep you going no matter what.
It’s been helping a ton in my daily workout recovery...I’ve not felt as sore or tired as I usually was...and any improvement in that area is a win. A really nice refreshing light taste in the watermelon sorbet flavor (I like it a little more watered down) so it helps me reach my daily water intake as well.
A Must Have...!
I was looking for something to help me with my hydration after working out down here in Alabama in the summer. Even after only an hour indoors, drinking water constantly during that time, I was completely dehydrated and would spend the next two days trying to replenish what I lost. This, with the added coconut powder does the trick. I...I won't be without it. Plus the watermelon flavor is amazing!
Excellent taste and digested very well. Additionally, it increases energy for a more intense workout.
BCAAs, especially Leucine, Increase Muscle Protein Synthesis that may help you Build More Muscle and Recover Better from your workouts. 
Muscle Protein Synthesis, or the creation of new muscles, requires an adequate amount of Amino Acids to form the base that is used to form new muscle.
BCAAs are Effective because of their role in activating mammalian target of rapamycin complex or mTOR.
Leucine has been shown to play the most significant role in activating mTOR while the other BCAAs, Valine and Isoleucine, also play important roles, but to a much lesser extent.
The mTOR pathway plays an important role in controlling if and when your body creates Muscle Tissue (anabolic) or destroys it (catabolic).
BCAAs are one of the most popular supplements and they've been around for quite a while. This is great, because that means that they've been well-researched and studies have shown that BCAAs, when taken in proper amounts and paired with resistance training, do in fact activate mTOR and, in-turn, your body's Anabolic Muscle Building Centers. [1,2]
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (7.73 grams) with 4 to 8 ounces of cold water and drink prior to your workout. If needed, you may gradually increase serving by a half scoop (3.87 grams) up to a total of 2 full scoops (15.46 grams). Never use more than 2 scoops in any 24 hour period or use more than 5 days in any 7 day period. Consume ample amounts of water while using this product.
For best results, take 1 serving of BOLT Pre Workout 15-30 minutes prior to your workout.
As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops in 10 to 12 fl. oz. of water and shake vigorously. Use less water for a stronger flavor and more water for a lighter flavor. Drink while you train, compete, or any time that you want additional aminos.
Shake container before each use to disperse ingredients that may have settled.
Sip throughout workout, athletic event or any time additional aminos are needed.
Each serving of BCAA Loaded contains 5 full grams of L-Leucine.
Modern BCAA is both Sugar Free and Carb Free.
Yes! Modern BCAA contains zero artificial colors.
BOLT Extreme Energy References:
1. Beck, T. W., Housh, T. J., Schmidt, R. J., Johnson, G. O., Housh, D. J., Coburn, J. W., & Malek, M. H. (2006). The acute effects of a caffeine-containing supplement on strength, muscular endurance, and anaerobic capabilities. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 20(3), 506-510.
2. Tarnopolsky, M. A., Atkinson, S. A., Macdougall, J. D., Sale, D. G., & Sutton, J. R. (1989). Physiological responses to caffeine during endurance running in habitual caffeine users. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 21(4), 418-424.
3. Lee, E. C., Maresh, C. M., Kraemer, W. J., Yamamoto, L. M., Hatfield, D. L., Bailey, B. L., ... & Craig, S. A. (2010). Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 7(1), 27.
4. Gonzalez, A. M., & Trexler, E. T. (2020). Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on Exercise Performance in Humans: A Review of the Current Literature. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 34(5), 1480-1495.
5. Campos, H. O., Drummond, L. R., Rodrigues, Q. T., Machado, F. S., Pires, W., Wanner, S. P., & Coimbra, C. C. (2018). Nitrate supplementation improves physical performance specifically in non-athletes during prolonged open-ended tests: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Nutrition, 119(6), 636-657.
6. Schwedhelm, E., Maas, R., Freese, R., Jung, D., Lukacs, Z., Jambrecina, A., ... & Böger, R. H. (2008). Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L‐citrulline and L‐arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. British journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 65(1), 51-59.
7. Harris RC, Stellingwerff T. Effect of beta-alanine supplementation on high-intensity exercise performance. Nestle Nutrition Institute Workshop Series, 76, 61-71.
8. Smith, A. E., Walter, A. A., Graef, J. L., Kendall, K. L., Moon, J. R., Lockwood, C. M., ... & Stout, J. R. (2009). Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(1), 1-9.
9. Hoffman, J. R., Ratamess, N. A., Faigenbaum, A. D., Ross, R., Kang, J., Stout, J. R., & Wise, J. A. (2008). Short-duration beta-alanine supplementation increases training volume and reduces subjective feelings of fatigue in college football players. Nutrition Research, 28(1), 31-35.
10. Hoffman, J. R., Ratamess, N. A., Kang, J., Rashti, S. L., & Faigenbaum, A. D. (2009). Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(1), 7.
11. Cholewa JM, Wyszczelska-Rokiel M, Glowacki R, Jakubowski H, Matthews T, Wood R, Craig SA, Paolone V. Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013;10(1):39. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-39. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
12. Lee, E. C., Maresh, C. M., Kraemer, W. J., Yamamoto, L. M., Hatfield, D. L., Bailey, B. L., ... & Craig, S. A. (2010). Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 7(1), 27.
13. Pryor, J. L., Craig, S. A., & Swensen, T. (2012). Effect of betaine supplementation on cycling sprint performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 12.
14. Ceuticals, Future. “NeuroFactor - Natural Brain Health Support.” FutureCeuticals, 2020, www.futureceuticals.com/neurofactor.
15. Science, NuLiv. “AstraGin® Is a Patented, 100% Natural Compound That Increases Absorption of Many Vital Nutrients Promoting a Healthy Gut Environment.” AstraGin, NuLiv Science, 2019, nulivscience.com/ingredients/astragin?gclid=Cj0KCQjwit_8BRCoARIsAIx3Rj4KLJSYDK3mkIGsDJdYzLsYAk7Zs2RrvtoIZCgh6WwFNcn35C3VZYkaAquXEALw_wcB.
BCAA Loaded References:
1. Blomstrand, E., Hassmén, P., Ek, S., Ekblom, B., & Newsholme, E. A. (1997). Influence of ingesting a solution of branched‐chain amino acids on perceived exertion during exercise. Acta Physiologica, 159(1), 41-49.
2. Tipton, K. D., Borsheim, E., Wolf, S. E., Sanford, A. P., & Wolfe, R. R. (2003). Acute response of net muscle protein balance reflects 24-h balance after exercise and amino acid ingestion. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 284(1), E76-E89.
3. Layman, D. K. (2003). The role of leucine in weight loss diets and glucose homeostasis. The Journal of Nutrition, 133(1), 261S-267S.